Hot Dip Galvanized Steel (GI)
Hot-Dip Galvanizing or HDG is a process in which zinc bonds to steel at the molecular level to produce a four-layer corrosion-resistant finish. The first three layers are zinc-iron alloy layers that are actually harder than the base steel. The fourth or top layer is pure zinc.
Usage : Refrigerator & chiller parts, air-conditioner parts, ducting, gutter, roof sheet, topping and etc.
Production name : galvanized steel coil /GI /hot-dip zinc steel coil/zinc coated steel coil
- Steel grade: SGCC or DX51D
- Thickness: 0.18 - 1.5 mm
- Width: 1000 mm, 1200 mm, 1250 mm (The special width 914 mm, 1219 mm, 1220 mm will be available)
- Surface Finish: Regular Spangle, Minimized Spangle
- Coating Thickness; Min. Single Side coating Thickness: 50 g/sqm Max. Single Side coating Thickness: 275 g/sqm
- Surface Treatment: Chromating Treatment, Oiled
- Inside diameters: 508 mm
- Outside diameter: according to the weight of coil
- Weight/coil: 3 - 8 ton
- Packing condition: seaworthy
- Packing weight(without pallet): 25 kgs
- Packing weight(with pallet): 55 kgs
- Productivity: 300,000 tons/year
- Delivery time: 30 days (less than 500 ton)
- Buildings and Construction
Floor Decks, Ceilings, Duct Work, Roofing, Siding, Sashes, Beams, Fences, Verandas, Shutters, Awnings, Partitions, Indoor Decorations, Pipes, Ventilators, Sheds, Culverts.
Body Pane, Air Cleaners, Oil Filters, Fuel Tanks, Containers, Highway Barriers.
Light Fittings, Washing Machines, Dryers, Coolers, Vending Machines, Water Heaters, Stoves, Refrigerators, Freezers, Tool Boxes.
Barns, Dryer Panels, Animal Houses, Hoppers. Bar Supporters, Irrigation Systems, Green houses.
Furniture and Office Equipment, Entertainment Machines, Car Ports, Garden and Storage Sheds.